by Gone Fishing on May 4, 2016 Fishing-Reports 5275 Views
The New Jersey Shore offers an outstanding variety of recreational fishing, from Raritan Bay and Sandy Hook to Cape May and the Delaware Bay. There are parks, lakes and trout streams for freshwater fishing and miles of ocean for saltwater fishing. There are many ways to enjoy fishing at the Jersey Shore; surf fishing, party boat fishing, deep sea fishing or just fishing from a dock. The bountiful back bays are great for dropping a line for those famous Jersey Blue Claws or raking up some delicious, fresh clams.
Click to register for Saltwater fishing in New Jersey.
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 9, 2016 DEP artificial reef deployment program is back. by Gone Fishing
- Aug 23, 2014 Bayshore Fishing Derby by Administrator
- Mar 20, 2014 NJ Governor's Fishing Tournament 2014 by Administrator
- Jan 1, 2014 Register for saltwater fishing. by Gone Fishing
- Sep 30, 2013 Seaside Heights Fishing Clubs Tenth Annual Tournament by Administrator
- Dec 22, 2012 Black Sea Bass and American Shad Regulations 2013 by Gone Fishing
- Dec 8, 2012 Fishing and Boating Advisory by Administrator