Sea Girt is a shore town very different from most others. Unlike many of its crowd-drawing counterparts, Sea Girt does not aspire to being a tourist laden beach resort but rather enjoys its almost exclusively residential community as it is.
Sea Girt does however has a few great draws. Namely, Sea Girt Lighthouse, built in 1896 but is not open for touring except by appointment, and Brook 35, a small shopping complex housing stores such as Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, Talbots, William Sonoma, and Starbucks. This little shore town is a must-shop for the fashion conscious and a must-see for the lighthouse enthusiast.
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 8, 2016 IBSP to have lifeguards every weekend through Sept 30 by Administrator
- May 23, 2014 Lifeguards are on Duty by Administrator
- Jun 6, 2013 Highlands by Administrator
- May 13, 2013 Asbury Park Beach by Administrator
- May 13, 2013 Avon-by-the-Sea Beach is OPEN by Administrator
- Nov 30, 2011 The Seasides of Jersey Shore by Administrator