Greetings from Asbury Park, the rock Mecca of the 1970’s and 80’s. Many great entertainers have performed in Asbury Park including Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, South Side Johnny, Elton John, The Supremes, The Rolling Stones, Frank Sinatra, The Temptations, Glenn Miller, Stevie Wonder, and many more. Many of these shows took place at the Convention Hall, conveniently located on the boardwalk and one of the Jersey Shore’s most distinctive and majestic landmarks.
Activities: Fishing, Surfing and Swimming.
Facility Amenities: Bathhouse, Beach Fee, Boardwalk, Flush Toilets, Lifeguard
Located on Ocean Ave. Asbury Park, NJ 07712
For more information call 732-775-0900.
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 8, 2016 IBSP to have lifeguards every weekend through Sept 30 by Administrator
- May 23, 2014 Lifeguards are on Duty by Administrator
- Jun 6, 2013 Highlands by Administrator
- May 13, 2013 Avon-by-the-Sea Beach is OPEN by Administrator
- Nov 30, 2011 The Seasides of Jersey Shore by Administrator
- May 11, 2010 Sea Girt by Administrator