Summer is fast approaching and St. Francis Community Center
has a lot of programs and activities for all ages.
The St. Francis Community Center is located at 4700 Long Beach Blvd. Long Beach Township, NJ 08008.
The Center is open to everyone regardless of religious preference.
Registration starts on Monday, June 6 at 9:00 AM and the programs are scheduled to start as early as June 8. Brochures can be found at the Community Center, Southern Ocean County Chamber of Commerce located in Ship Bottom, local libraries and online at www.stfranciscenterlbi.org.
Programs at the St. Francis Aquatic Center:
• All levels of swimming instruction: Water Tots, (4 Year Old) Beginner Swim, Beginner Level 1, Beginner Level 2, Intermediate and Advanced.
• Private and Semiprivate swim lessons are available.
• Additional Aquatic programs are: Competitive Swim, Youth Swim Team, Introduction to Surfing, Introduction to Stand-up Paddling, Deep Water Aerobics, Aquatic Aerobics, Arthritis Water Exercise and Splash Dance.
• Lifeguard Training, CPR/AED Training for the Professional Lifeguard Rescuer/Lifeguard and a CPR and First Aid Challenge.
St. Francis Recreation Programs:
• Boating Safety Course – NJ Certified
• NEW Football clinics: Getting Ready for Flag Football, Football 101, So You Want to Be a Quarterback and Understanding the Wide Receiver/Tight End
• Basketball: Tot and Tyke Basketball, Basketball Clinic, Recreational-Intramural League, and Private Basketball Lessons.
• Lacrosse for Beginners
• Baseball: Baseball 101, Be Your Best Baseball Clinic and Private Baseball Lessons.
• Soccer clinic.