This lighthouse, build in 1874, featured five fireplaces and beautiful living quarters for the keeper and his family. The lighthouse features a small museum and is listed on the State and National Register of Historic Places.
Open Wed. – Sun. Summer hours May – mid-Oct. 9
am - 5 pm. Winter hours mid-Oct. – April
10 am - 4 pm.
111 North Central Ave.
North Wildwood NJ 08260